Hello crafty friends! Today is the 1st of May so it’s time new challenge. The card I’m going to share today is the project I have created for 2 challenges. The first one is Magnolia Forever with the theme
And the Storie di Timbri challenge themed
I have created a CAS card featuring a cat and a dog playing in the field together. Even though I’m a cat lover, I think it’s fun to include a dog into this card. I hand stitched along the edges and randomly added paper flowers on the ground.
The stamped image is from Magnolia “Kitty Kit” stamp from Spring Fever 2016 and “Little Hoppy with Buttercup” from Little Easter 2013 collection. I colored the image and background with distress ink.
The tag in the top left corner is from LOTV stamp and scalloped circle is from the smallest Spellbinders Lacey circle die. I added a button, paper flower and paper raffia to make it look more interesting.
The black and white cat was inspired by one of my cats. She is about 15 years old but still very pretty that everyone would fall in love including this naughty dog. That’s why the dog gives her a flower.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards Und More Challenge #183 - Buttons
- Country View May Challenge – Flower Power
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #19 – Scent of Flower
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #273 – One for the Girls
- Deep Ocean Challenge #153 – Spring
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #146 –Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper May Challenge – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #55 – Flowers
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #56 – For Someone Special
- Simon Says Stamp WednesdayChallenge – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by. Happy May day everyone!