Saturday, April 1, 2017

Tilda & Bunny Slider Pop Up Card

Hello crafty friends! Today is the 1st of April so it’s time new challenge. The card I’m going to share today is the project I have created for 2 challenges. The first one is Magnolia Forever with the theme

And the Storie di Timbri challenge themed

I have created a slider pop up card in sweet Spring-Easter colors tone. The card base is from Magnolia Pop Up Box 1 and patterned paper is from Pion Designs. I decorated the card with few grass and flowers die cuts from Doohickey volume 4 and Lawn Fawn Grass Border die. I also used Lawn Fawn Claire’s ABC clear stamps to create the ‘Sweet Time’ sentiments. I added some paper flowers, ribbon, and pearls as they are my favorite embellishments.
Magnolia Tilda Inez Bunny Slider Pop Up Card

The cute Tilda and bunny is Magnolia “Tilda with Inez the Bunny” stamp from Animal of the Year 2014 collection. I colored the image with distress ink as usual.

Magnolia Tilda Inez Bunny

Here is how slider pop up card works. When pulling the ribbon tab up, Tilda and bunny will pop up and stand like this.
Magnolia Tilda Inez Bunny Slider Pop Up Card

Inside the card, I used “Happy Memories Kit” stamp from Spring Fever 2016 collection. It was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Magnolia Happy Memories Kit

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

I hope you get some inspirations from my card. Thank you for stopping by and see you again next time.

9 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card....Lovely colors, lovely details...lovely everything....wowwwww.
    Thanx for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! The slider design is brilliant and your coloring is beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,it's so wonderfull!Bravo!Is there a tutorial for this brilliant card?

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC !!!! i'm in loooove!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Easter card!
    Thanks for sharing with The Paper Shelter, good luck! Hugs Susan X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is just too beautiful! Such an amazing design, sweet images and fabulous coloring! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very nice project! I love this Tilda. Thank you for sharing Paradise of Magnolia, I hope see you creations again, hugs. Mlarisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifull card Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your Card from the first Moment! So beautiful!
    Thanks for playing with us over at Craft Heaven Challenge. Best of luck =)
    Hugs, Susen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...