Sunday, February 5, 2017

GDT Paper Nest Dolls – Ellie and Bunny Friend

Hi again! Today it’s also my schedule to showcase my GDT card for Paper Nest Dolls February New Release which theme is Easter/ Spring. This release has many lovely images where you can find in this link.

I have chosen the image “Ellie and Bunny Friend” to create this Easter/Spring themed card. The card is in pastel lavender and green color combo as I think it makes me feel the scent of Spring. The card base is from Magnolia Pop Up box. I decorated the card with pastel paper flowers, ribbon, and some die cuts from Doohickey.
Paper Nest Dolls Ellie and Bunny Friend

The image was colored with color pencils. Here is the close up.
Paper Nest Dolls Ellie and Bunny Friend

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

I hope you like my cards for today. Thank you for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! Love the pretty spring colours. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and sweet. Love all the sweet colors, flowers and bunnies. I can feel the spring! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the colours and pretty design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty creation with lovely soft and welcoming colours, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful creations Sai. Lovely colours, cute image and beautiful embellieshed. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet with all the pastel tones. Lovely flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards and More Good luck! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, what beautiful bright colours.Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this was beautiful! Really gave me a Spring-feeling :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Card und More Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...