Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Shaker Star Easel Card

Hi again! As I mentioned a few days ago that I was a new DT member at Storie di Timbri blog. Today it’s the start of November challenge. The theme is
I wanted to make the star as the focal point of the card so I combined shaker part and easel part into this star. I used Little B Stars die to create the shaker star. The sentiment stamp was from Lili of the Valley. I also stamped the Magnolia “Fairy Dust” from Fairy Tale 2010 collection with gold ink around the sentiment. The cute angel was Magnolia “Tilda Captures Stars” stamp from Nativity 2012 collection. I cut her out and attached her with a piece of acetate sheet so it looked like she could soar above the star.
Shaker Star Easel Card Magnolia Tilda Captures Stars
 When open the card, the shaker star can stand and little Tilda is soaring.
Shaker Star Easel Card Magnolia Tilda Captures Stars
Close up for Tilda. I colored her with distress ink.
Magnolia Tilda Captures Stars
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.


Hope you like my two creations today. Thank you and have a nice day.

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card which definitely fits in the November challenge of the Country View Challenges! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wow she is amazing above the star just adore your colouring and design . Thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and elegant creation! I love the way you made the star as a focal point and the sweet Tilda above it - looks gorgeous! And your coloring is fabulous!
    Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at LHoSM this month. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!

    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! Thanks for showing us at Country View Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card...great details and the image is so so so sweet.....Beautiful creation.
    Thanx for joining us at Paradise of Stamps, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...